Your feet and ankles are your foundation. Problems in these areas not only cause issues throughout your body but it can greatly impact your quality of life. We are here to help. Physical therapy at Performance Therapies can restore your range of motion, strength and function. When you are ready for discharge, you will be given a personalized exercise program to allow your foot or ankle to stay healthy and prevent the possibility of future re-injury.
What to Expect:
- A comprehensive evaluation of your functional limitations.
- A treatment plan based on your individual needs and goals, which may include stretching and strengthening exercises, balance and gait training.
- We can also provide biomechanical analysis and designing custom orthotics, if needed
- Educate you about your condition, treatment options and tips for staying healthy
- Personalized home exercise program
Some of the Many Foot & Ankle Conditions We Treat:
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Ankle Sprain
- Achilles Tendinitis
- Foot pain
- Heel pain
- Ankle Fracture
- Post OP ankle joint fusion
- Post OP ankle joint replacement
- Peroneal tendinitis
- Foot and ankle Numbness or weakness
- Calf Strain