Physical therapy can be an effective, non-invasive treatment for most cases of hip pain. Our experts at Performance Therapies can create an individualized treatment plan to improve your flexibility and strength while reducing pain and stiffness.
What to Expect:
- Questions regarding the history of your hip issue and your goals
- Thorough assessment of your hip range of motion and strength, lumbar range of motion, core strength, sacroiliac joint, gait pattern, bone structure, posture, special tests, and balance.
- Education on your diagnosis, prognosis and treatment plan so you understand what is causing your issue and how you and your physical therapist will work together to meet your goals.
- Manual therapy to improve soft tissue and joint mobility and decrease pain so you can function and perform your home program with greater ease.
- Instruction in a personalized home program consisting of prescribed strengthening and/or stretching exercises as well as recommendations and guidance for activity or posture modifications.
Some of the Many Hip Conditions We Treat:
- Hamstring Strain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Labrum Tear
- Greater Trochanteric Bursitis
- Running Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- SI joint pain
- Hip Impingement
- Post OP hip replacement
- Post OP arthroscopic surgery